Information on travelling and COVID situation
The health and safety of our guests and employees are our top priority. In view of the COVID-19 situation, we have further strengthened our hygiene and safety measures in order to be able to offer our guests a safe and relaxed holiday experience.
We are closely following the development of the coronavirus and of course we follow all recommendations of the responsible health authorities.
Please note the following rules regarding COVID-19:
• In British Columbia it is compulsory to wear a full face mask indoors for those who haven't been fully vaccinated. Please don't forget to pack masks.
• You will find dispensers with disinfectants at the resort.
• In the event of travel restrictions imposed by the authorities due to the pandemic, you can of course cancel your booking free of charge and receive your deposit back.
• If you have submitted a positive COVID-19 test, you can cancel free of charge up to the day of your arrival. You will then receive a voucher worth the amount already paid for your booking.
We share our COVID-19 Safety Plan here: Red Cariboo COVID-19 Safety Plan
You can find more information about safe and responsible travel in our region here:
- Know before you go - find current travel restrictions, entry requirements, and other key resources and information:
- COVID-19 - guidance and support:
- Guide to Safe & Responsible Travel:
- Traveller information system for the latest information on highway closures and alternate routes:
- To give you some Information what to pack in your suitcase and other useful hints regarding our activities
Information on activities
If you are unable to travel soon, we invite you to dream and plan to come later!